Friday, February 6, 2009

Updates on 6th Feb

7th February 2009, 11pm

I forgot it was saturday today, missed the first troop meeting of the year. Gosh!someone is making me ignoring everything in my life..feel so guilty for not attending scouts..sigh..

here's little updates on what happened yesterday...morning,got up early for jog, came home continue cutting on some red papers,but effort wasted,then went for facial, went for k session with me sis (2nd time in this week..crazy..lol), family dinner and hitting scarlet.

me on the first day of cny..
me on the 12th day of cny..any difference?
me singing in neway

look alike?

bright flash from the mirror reflection

beauty queen

fue chien,sis, me at dinner place

finally a complete family portrait with my short hair..sob..

look like buddies?they're actually nephew and uncle.presenting my dad and cousin bro, fue xiang

a more complete family photo,granny,my godmum,sis,me, mum and dad..spotted 2 alike ppl?my mum and godmum,they are twins..no joke..

party at night with both of us, there is someone keep laughing at my short hair last night, really that funny?he said i'm better in long hair..but his words will not influence me much..the only one who has the ability to manipulate me did not even turn up..disappointment..did not really enjoyed last night in scarlet.

No comments: