Friday, February 27, 2009

FAREWELLS

27th February 2009, 11.10pm

It's the end of the month of February, March is coming in less than 48 hours.. It's a busy weekend for me this week, with farewells, birthday, meeting...

Yesterday, it was suppose to be farewell for MR. LAU WEI LIANG and of course should be a bunch of sea parkians appearing. Unfortunately, none turn up except me and bestie. But it's not that bad as we made our classmtaes joined.. Thanks for the companion everyone! not making us miserable, the sea parkians should feel guilty for it..

26th February: first personal shot of the day, just put on light make up after my face free from cosmetics for so long..


went to a place call tasty pot for steamboat in sunway mentari: they serve delicous lamb with black papper sauce

me, masvynn, kk

chicken wings with nice sauce: not too bad, at least dun need to fight for it

the plain soup is fine but the tom yam is too sour, it irritates my stomach till today..

the ingredients: 2 cute little face there, a bear and a star..more photos with masvynn, will upload more when i get from him..

after steamboat, went for midnight movie.we watch the curious case of benjamin button, one of my craves fulfilled, long movie but nice though, this is us at 3am in the morning after the movie at 1u carpark, sean and his gf, yoke yin joined us..

the cutie little doggie attracted me to snap it, it's from the movie poster marley & me, super adorable..

today..dark eye backs..not enough sleep..It's WONG CHEN SHING's farewell, went to mid valley

a typical james' favourite eating place- KIM GARY, with a level classmates: darren fatt, hock wei, andrew, lynn

hui san & andrew (the late comers) , i was the early bird not looking at the camera..

look like a happy family..all of us were so close.. so warm..it's a waste that it is blur..
at the bridge linking the gardens and mid valley

me missing in action taking photograph

group pic taken by a stranger, it seems like the floor is more focused..lol..

i tipped my toe so that my face can be seen


JAMES you have to lose weight! do i need to?

quite a successful outing with more than a handfull of people..we went for a comedian movie: role model..after movie, rushed to my highschool for Scouter Council meeting

suprising number of scouters came:tuck loong, alwin loo, lim vincent, kin meng, wai yew, julian, yew jin, chun tat, kah hoo, jeremy, weng tat, poh ling, kitt lei, birthday girl ( hui xian), me, caely

we shared a cake for her..a slice of that was my dinner tonight

No comments: