Sunday, February 8, 2009

Girls' Night Out

9th February 2009, 12.15pm

Time passes so fast,it's the last day of my holiday,last day of chinese new year,my orientation is tomorrow. Once again we went to look out point last night,but this time we had late dinner there instead,got stuck in jam at batu caves due to the thaipusam celebration for an hour..we were starving..worse was a random guy came to my car window and knock on it again..the freaky moment strikes again..first time was in kl last time, second time now was in batu caves..yikes! We had nice moments last night though,cracking lots of jokes about people, food...

me and may at the westen food restaurant in look out point

the view was not very clear that night

my source of enlightenment..read this to keep my thoughts positive

amery and may..

my MUSHROOM meal (mushroom sauce chicken chop and mushroom soup) before i'm on vegetarian today, it's the 15th day of the month according to the chinese calender

No comments: