Wednesday, February 25, 2009

CRAVES AND CONDOLENCE..

25th February 2009, 6.10pm

Suddenly feel like spilling out all my craves..
~secret recipe cakes..
~baskin robbin ice creams
~grill fish, grill sotong, seafood..
~current movies: curious case of benjamin button, pink panther 2, eden lake, valkyrie, slumdog millionaire
~holidays, holidays and more holidays
~part time jobs but at the same time will not affect my studies (i'm broke)
~snapping lots of nice photos with nice backgrounds and nice people

i've got my new laptop and i'm blogging with it now..tomorrow will be my uncle's funeral in sweden. my daddy is there now.. My uncle had been diagnosed with ALS disease 2 years back. It's a deadly disease without cure and he suffered a lot..Just a brief info about the disease, it drastically weakens your muscle and antibody, as our daily activities are controlled by our muscles, so you can imagine how terrible my uncle felt being unable to move.Though it's still an unacceptable fact that he left us, but it's a relief for him that he don't need to suffer in pain anymore. Uncle Swee Khong, i hope that you will rest in peace and may your family be blessed. You will always be in our heart and remembrance. My deepest condolence to my aunt and cousins.

No comments: