Monday, February 9, 2009

I WANT AN EXPLANATION !

10th February 2009,12.00pm

Jus back from uni..didn't had enough sleep last night,slept at 3 something in the morning and got up at 8 something this morning. Thanks MAY for listenening to me last night when i was in sorrow condition. Bumped into a very unexpected person yesterday,was really unexpected,he did not notice me..But i saw him,with someone else..i was totally speechless that time. My mood was terrible at that instant but i had to pretend like nothing happened. Deep inside me,i felt myself being very stupid all these while,believing something which is very unrealistic..i trusted you and so i'm ever very patient in you.but in the end i got treated like that.have you ever stand in my position and think of how i felt before? i'm seriously tired of being ignored by you.What you've told me before has turned into lies overnight..No wonder people said, even believe also has a lie in it.If you bothered to explain, i'll trust whatever you tell me, but you did not even care to clarify..You don't deserve my patience anymore, i can't walk through the days of not seeing you and still waiting for you, i really can't do that anymore,i surrender, give up and let you win in this game of love..My heart was sunk deep down until this morning, after what i observed in uni, and i realised that what i encountered yesterday was not end of the world, there are many other people who are much more depressed and mourning in despair than me. I should be grateful that i'm very fortunate, to be blessed with a loving family, average of luck in everything i do.Though now i still feel being stabbed at the heart, but i know my obstacles are nothing compared to other less fortunate people.I know i will be able to get over it, and my source of enlightenment definitely will be a good helper..

No comments: