Wednesday, June 3, 2009

SINGAPORE HOLIDAY

3rd June 2009, 11.21pm
I was not far away from Malaysia since 29th May till today. Singapore is definitely a better city with less crimes and, more advance and higher cost of living.
the moment we stepped into singapore..
the bed i was sleeping for 5 nights

1st night already in clarke quay, a night life location

in a bar call the clinic, i was drinking from a syringe, the name of the drink was sex on a drip

sitting on a hospital bed, the concept was special, there are some customers sitting on wheelchairs

the 3 of us:hanging out till 2am every night ever since the day we stepped into singapore

second day:woke up 8am in the morning to attend the church wedding, the main purpose of me in singapore

the adorable flower girls and boy, the bride and the groom

with the parents of the groom

my loving family with the newly married couple

after church, i rushed to the city hall to meet up with my friend, first attempt to explore myself in singapore with the mrt..had my lunch at food republic a.k.a. food court..this was before the sauce is poured into the hot pot, with raw chicken inside

after the sauce is poured, the meat is cooked..the stall is named 'pepper rice shop' if i'm not wrong

emile law: she's my twin, born in the same year, month and date..thanks dear for showing me around

after meeting up with emile, i rushed back to get ready for the wedding dinner at night..dinner is at raffles marina..the 2 most important people in my life who produced me posing with the sunset.

my parents' 2 precious daughters.

me and lovely mummy..


me and my lovely dad..after dinner, went to st james for clubbing..witnessed a fight in the dragonfly club.

3rd day:in bugis, had delicious laksa before my shopping spree starts..only spoons are used, this is emphasized in the poster.


we had gelato ice cream for dessert:green tea with red bean, dark chocolate and strawberry

wrapped chicken otak at otah inc

sushi for tea time, we walked too much till we went ryoichi for rest and relax


me at the koi garden with lotsa koi fish in sunteck

met up with my sis uni mates for dinner

5th meal of the day and is delicious again..chicken wrap in lettuce with ginger paste

pork ribs and tau foo

after dinner went to sing k

my spurlge:clothes, anklet, sunglasses

day 4: at far east plaza, hot dog with cheese dipped in mashed potato, yummy

i've finally tried the fried mars bar i've always heard that it is nice

dinner at a chinese restaurant:pork chop, fried rice, both also tasted superb

their famous siu long pao

day 5:had champaign session in STSA factory, snap a picture with the operating machine..after that dinner was at MAGARITA, a mexican restaurant..

final day:harbout front, the place i'm boarding the bus..it's beside a shopping mall call vivo city, they provide cable cars to sentosa, as u can see in the photo

caroline boarding the aeroline back to malaysia

the special munchy set from mc donalds, 2 chicken fillet, 2 nuggets and 2 drummets, i had this in the bus.
From the way i eat, obviously you will presume that i put on weight, that's an undenied fact.It's expensive to spent yourself there to have such enjoyment, i'm fortunate and glad that i had sponsors, they earned singapore dollars, so they just felt a slight pinch.i'll have to sell myself there if i needed to pay everything myself.

1 comment:

emile said...

Hey twin sis!!!

Glad that you enjoyed yourself in Singapore. Sorry couldn't have spent more time with you. Just got back from camp yesterday. Take care n Miss ya:P *hugz*