Friday, June 26, 2009

URGE FOR XXXX

27th June 2009,9.20am
I can't take THESE THINGS anymore!means it's not more than one, there's multiple..but it is a process of life..Just to share a little thought, people always have such mindset: the intitial stage of a relationship should sparkle brightly, couple lovingly and sweetly spending precious time with each other. I totally agree with that statement, but i've heard many opposite situations,PGTIT.I wonder what's the theory and explanation behind this statement. And if it's in the opposite situation, what's the reason for it to occur. Why does such cruel beginning happen to love birds? Is it another sign of the relationship coming to an end? Office politics in an organisation is always unavoidable, it always exists no matter where you work and what you work as,though i totally dislike this kind of working environment.After every bad encounter that we face, perhaps we should just calm down and flash back what THE JOKER who starred in the Dark Knight always mentioned: WHY SO SERIOUS?However, you have to be responsible for what you've done and said, whether it's me or anybody else.If time can turn back, i guess i will be firm with my decision as well,living with no regrets, afterall we are not god, we can't predict something like this will happen to us today.I HAVE A TERRIBLE URGE FOR A LONG BREAK, TO DO THINGS THAT I LIKE!when is it coming??will be busy tied to work till 2nd August, won't be able to even plan and celebrate my mum's birthday.sorry mummy...

No comments: