Thursday, June 11, 2009

late post

11th June 2009,9.30pm
Late blog posting for the mean time. Current status: doing internship for 2 months in an auditing firm, facing stress, having overtime and too tired to do anything but sleep whenever I can. Always looking forward to weekend so that i can take a break and spend time with my loved ones, close friends.. I blog when i got no one to share my thoughts, opinion, ups and downs, problems with, but now i have a better companion besides my blog. After my intern i will need a break, go for roadtrips, holiday...

4th June, buffet @ TENJI
my first serving, the wedges is nice

bamboo shoots

2nd serving

me and bestie

mussels

we used all our energy to korek the frozen ice cream..sweating wan le..

group pic..

at the entrance after filling up our stomachs

gals

6th June: Went to eat my favourite seafood with family,it's near jln imbi
this is superb..thumbs up!

garlic fried with prawns, yummy..

sweet sour crab

kam heong crab
All tasted great, i will never say no to seafood.After dinner will delicious seafood, headed to 1U for movie. Bryan says i have to bring him for good food next time, and he emphasised that i will only bring him for Kajang satay cause i like Kajang satay a lot. lol..

No comments: