Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Freedom

27th May 2009, 9.10pm
Exams officially ended for this month, a sense of relief though i did bady in MA, totally got screwed up, keep my fingers crossed that Mr. Gavin will not be strict with my stupid careless mistakes.my blog has been dead for the last 2 weeks, and now it is revived again. Proper planned activities after exams: movies, makan sessions, clubbing, pasar malam and i'll be heading to the south for this weekend.obstacles mould me to be stronger and still portray a smile no matter in what kind of circumstances, with the support from my friends and family members. thanks everyone for making me realise that i'm not alone all this while.

~it's hard to listen as a friend about your past problems if you are not willing to let go, but it's even harder to listen if you have feelings for the person~

No comments: