Friday, June 5, 2009

RUNWAY 101

5th June 2009, 11.30pm
It was Help University College's model cum beauty search held today. I was lucky to have a VIP pass with credits to my sis who was invited as one of the judges.the event was nice..
me and phuay shan, one of the organising committee..thanks to her for giving me the VIP pass.

me and the judge of honour

the theme was fashionably casual


the 3 judges: malaysia dream girl season 2 winner, lecturer of help, miss malaysia universe 2007

with someone's baby..

the 3 of us

5 guys were called up to play some games

demonstration of ladies catwalking


the 6 finalists..the have to go through q & a session..they wore beautiful designer evening gowns

the live band performance by nigel and friends

they were good..

the winners: in green (1st runner up), in yellow(2nd runner up), in white(champion)

me and juanita..i'm growing horizontal especially standing beside her.

No comments: