Wednesday, November 19, 2008

UEL Buddiez

19th November 2008, 9.00pm

Yesterday, 6 of us from the uel baaf went to hit the red box @ the gardens, it's new so we did not let go the opportunity to snap many pictures. Plus with dequeen's new camera, her saying was "even ugly people will sos become pretty after snapping with her camera"..haha..which means we are ugly ppl...let the photos show the accuracy of the statement..by the way, the photos uploaded is from bottom up according to schedule, sorry for the confusing order..hehe..





crystal, dequeen, bestie and me making silly faces at the entrance



the couple in the middle singing,and max sang more that day as it was the second time we went sing k together..and me hmm..screening through the song lists while scratching my face..lol



us in the lift after we left red box for our econs replacement class..always never letting the opportunity of camwhoring



the 4 posers...haha


trying to act ellegant, fail or succeed?


people out there dun try to mess with us..haha..acting cool




trying out the camera without flash before jack and crystal arrived


having mc d porridge for breakfast when we reached mid valley at 9.30 in the morning..the early birds


how nice if this shot were clearer, i like my long legs..we were walking out from the washroom when dequeen snap this shot


trying out dequeen's new camera outside our uni


After i went home that day, felt a lil emo that night, as you can see in my previos post. When things don't go the way we want to ge, we will automatically have negative thoughts,it's proven 100% in me, after going through so much obstacles. People outside will judge that i'm a tough, strong and cheerful person physically, but deep down inside me, only i know myself. I have my goals to achieve, i will not reveal my inner self to allow someone to take advantage of my weaknesses.

No comments: