Saturday, November 29, 2008

Substitutions of life

30th November 2008, 2.00pm

on friday night, after getting my pay, i splurge my money like water.. Firstly, as i always wanted to get a necklace for myself to replace the old one which i wore for 3 years, and i finally bought it from perlini's silver today, though it's not as pretty as and as costly as the former one, bought i bought it with y hard earned money, so i dun have to return it to anyone in the future,it belongs to me forever. secondly, i spent 270 bucks on clinique cosmetics. really a big spender.


2 photos above: 1) me with my new necklace, necklace is an important accesories to me,it somehow makes me feel secure and confident,a big pimple jus erupted right in the middle of my forehead.
2) that little nicky holding my dad's hand, can see the contrast,one so dark and the other so fair.

exams are approaching soon, but i still have to attend job training on monday, working on thursday, saturday and sunday,worst thing is i haven started touching a single book yet.hopefully i could cramp everything into my brain before the 10th. Last paper is on the 16th of dec,can't wait for that day to come. James is coming to kl on tuesday somemore, he is back from melbourne,might meet up with him and there goes another day of not studying. Yesterday went to mid valley with them, again the place for lunch and same people hanging out.we jus dun get bored of each other. and it was a small celebration for the 2 november babies, lynn and hui san.sorry girls, didn't get any cake for both of you. we bought them present though.

lynn holding her present while me holding hui san's


siew teng with her new outlook and hui san,almost couldn't recognise her

our group photo
And at night me and lynn suppose to go to Mayson, traffic congession that night was terrible, cars barely moving. it took me and a friend to sit in the car for 2 hours and we did not get there. Instead,we decided to go home. The bad encounter was, there's 2 looked middle east middle aged man eyed on us when we were sitting in the car stucked in the jam. As the traffic was barely moving, they tried to do silly actions to attract our attention,but we ignored them, and we thought that they would leave us alone. But when my car move for almost a 100metres, one of the guy came again and he knocked onto the car window on my side, i did not looked at him, he then left a note on the wiper. So freaky and desperate.I jus glanced at the paper and saw some numbers on it. I forgot to take the paper away when i reached home at 12am that night. The next morning the paper is gone, probably thrown away by my dad. That's a weird saturday night i had hanging out in the car in kl.

No comments: