Wednesday, November 26, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!

26th November 2008, 8.00pm

Just finish showered after long day of lessons.Yesterday was my daddy's big day, he turns 53.. But many people always praised him from lloking younger than his age, and he said his secret was not being a coffee addict. See for yourself how true it is.. And me and my sis treated him dinner last night @Victoria Station.Took some shots on this memorable day. First photo was a self shot with a new dress,birthday present bought by bestie and hui zhen,hehe, face always look chubby,dunno why..

me and my dearest mummy

me and my best granny,she brought me up since young..

and that's the busy birthday man,talking on the phone and my sis merajuk

sweet family portrait

1st dish:scallop baked with cheese..yummy

another shot taken without my dad talking on the phone,but i'm not in the photo,sad,didn't take a photo with him that night,i was busy snapping the delicious food,sorry,daddy
my favourite dish,always never fail to order when we pay our visit to a western restaurant,escargot, the garlic and the special herbs they put in the gravy always melts my heart..fingers licking good

sis was on diet and she jus ordered salad..she liked the breadcrumps especially

dad's black pepper steak

mum's grilled lamb and there's no fats on it,nice and healthy

mine:fish and chip,taste not really superb and sis said that my hands were shaking when i took photograph,but other photos were clear..only this

grandma's spring chicken with BBQ sauce
The bill that night costs RM209.30 which means i need to pay half of that.It's okie,worth the warmth and loving atmosphere among my family..

No comments: