Tuesday, November 18, 2008

CONFESSION

18th November 2008, 7.20pm

i'm just an ordinary girl, waiting and seeking for someone special to light up my life, is that so hard? am i not lovable anymore?i always ask myself that..i am who i am. when i have feeling for someone,i will try my best to let him know if it is worth it, but why is that so that ended up i got to regain my confidence again after failures?i have my own dignity, there is a limit..why does the word "stay away" always appears in my life..i'm looking forward for miracles to happen in my life..why does people you'd like to hang out with will not have time for you but people you are not interested in always ask you out..i'm tired of daily routines in life..it might potrays that i am desperate...but if i am so..i'd probably date with hand full of guys now and not got stuck in here..

No comments: