Thursday, November 27, 2008

Lil stuff which cheered me up

27th November 2008, 9.00pm

Last night, my cousin brought his son, which means my NEPHEW to pay a visit at our house. gosh,i'm an aunty now,just can't resist to take photos of him, got so tired trying to make him look at the camera,and now let me present this cute little nicholas boy..

manage to caught his attention when he was staring at the advertisement shown in tv

just feel like pinching him...dun get conned by his innocent look,my dad says that he has an evil smile

salute him,he climbed up the sofa all by himself and he is just 16 months old.

so adorable..
will meet little nick nick again on sunday as i'm attending a relative's wedding dinner.
Today, went all the way to tmn melawati to collect my payment,lucky the rewarding thing was i got all the photo saved into my pen drive for the gala dinner i previously worked for. thank god my bestie accompanied me there all the way..here they are..
the 6 of us showing our sexy and beautiful legs,hehe..aren't they beautiful?


the thorn among the roses...that's coomaran,our employer



May wore a blue heels,the outstanding among the black

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Excellent....just get to know that you started to blog...can visit here more often to check it out what you do...

*by the way,May blue heel really really outstanding....

Cheerz,
Michael

МāŷħůάŸ™ said...

hahaha...MICHELLE
my blue heels..
lol