Sunday, May 3, 2009

my adolescence

3rd May 2009, 10.05pm
Just some warmth of heart to make me feel relief that i'm not neglected by my lovely family members. I was down with allergy to pain killers again, my eyes got very swollen due to another type of pain killer which is different from the previous culprit.i had terrible headache that i'd rather get my head chopped off and the only way to deal with it is pain killer. 2 injections in less than an hour tortures me plus the added sore on my both eyes. Care and love from my family eased my period of suffer very much, they treated me as a baby, dad and mum petted my head gently, my mum even canceled her massage appointment to keep me accompany today, i enjoyed the adoration.

my mum bought me this as it was on offer, RM 1 for the peach body butter.

my sis bought this for me from melacca:artificial buns with smileys on it which made my day
This is what me and bestie were discussing that day and we totally agreed: first love is memorable, it's is described as though it is engraved in your heart, nothing can ever replace it and it will not disappear. It is not words on sand which can be washed away by splashes of sea water, but it is like non biodegradable plastic which does not dissolves into air. Just a share of thought, i might be exaggerating, lol..

No comments: