Wednesday, March 11, 2009

IT PAYS TO LEARN A LESSON

11th March 2009, 3.30pm

It's vegetarian day today! Counting down the days to April, in less than 3 weeks..Will be pretty well occupied during the weekends this month, grateful for that.. I lost my new pendrive today.It's 4 gb and i've only started using it yesterday.I forgot to remove it when i was in the computer lab today and when i got back there, it's gone. I don't know about other people but for me, it pays to learn a lesson. I admit that i am careless and ignorant, so i have to sacrifice something to be more careful next time. Masvynn also said all my lessons paid are expensive : the accident and this pendrive are good examples. If it's not an expensive one, it will not be a memorable lesson. Just like our lives, if it's not a very hurt outcome, we will definitely repeat the same mistake and fall for the trap once again .I was prety upset about that in the beginning, but now i'm feeling much better, after reading the forwarded mail may sent to me. It says " Things aren't always what they seemed.Sometimes that is exactly what happens when things don't turn out the way they should. If you have faith, you just need to trust that every outcome is always to your advantage. You might not know it until some time later....
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow a mystery.
Today is a gift.
That's why it's called the present! "

No comments: