Thursday, March 12, 2009

GOOD AND BAD

12th March 2009, 8.20pm
It was suppose to be a normal study day today. I have one bad news and one good news. Bad news is i have replacement class tomorrow. It's a friday and i'm suppose to have more sleep, but have to get up early tomorrow morning as well. Compensate the bad with the good news: i skipped class for work today, which means money coming in.. Sacrifice management accounting class for work, not a really good news afterall..But i met really nice people in work. We somehow just clicked pretty well..Hope to see you girls again!

me in uni before going to work..feels weird to wear make up to school..

me and my bestie, she drop me to work today..thanks dear

work @ eastin hotel..well the banner tells all, i was the usherer there
it's me, julian, sandee and cindy

me and cindy, she's so fair and i'm dark

cindy and sandee (she's got a really hot body and professional model too)

No comments: