Sunday, March 15, 2009

FULFILLED WEEKEND

15th February 2009, 6.30pm
This weekend has been occupied wisely with camp and work. First it was troop camp on friday and saturday. Lack of sleep and water for sure. Then working on sunday at bandar menjalara with sweat and make up melting as it was outdoor, but it was nice working environment with nice people though.i had lots of fun too.. i shall rate my weekend with 4 stars though all that i've been through is not comfortable and luxurious at all..


me and xian in the scout den with scout uniform..
I was in charge of the recruits during the camp, lucky thats only 20 to handle, phew.. Though it's 20 of them only, they driven me crazy and i almost lose my voice for screaming and yelling.. But they are funny at times too, overall i guessed they liked me and i enjoyed their companion too. Trust me, i've been through all the activities below when i was a scout..
the little babies of their parents going through the obstacle course..

fire lighting and cooking their maggie mee..

hui xian, me, caely



writing MISSISSIPPI with their ass..

the joy of success after all the heat and smoke..
working day: amy, diana, me, jessie, mist with our bellies..

me and ian chua, he was my ex colleague in trademark2u

us with the 3 nippon cuties..sorry we blocked the yellow one

me with zaffan on left and azizi on the right..they were my ex colleagues too..it's nice to catch up with them..

leaning towards one side..

final shot with the emcee of the day and steven..
Guess i have to stop working for some time, it's time to catch up with my assignment and studies and most importantly my sleep..zzz...

No comments: