Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Lucky or not it all depends on how you think

14th September 2010, 9.30pm
Compared to what other less fortunate people facing, encountering and suffering out there, i should be thankful with what i have now. though i may complain and release my unsatisfactory at times, comparing people around me who are better and luckier, but i have to say, i'm considered LUCKY. i have loved ones showing their care and love for me, though not shown all the time, but most importantly is i'm in their hearts all the time, better than those 'strangers' who just walk away when you needed attention from them.

~although you may not treat me as good as others treated their loved one, but i will be glad that i still have something rather than nothing at all, and someone will always be my motivation when i break down~

No comments: