Saturday, September 25, 2010

It's not love

25th September 2010, 11.00pm
We seldom speak when we first met in highschool, your attention were given to others but not me, even after highschool during our common interest outings, we hardly had the chance to sit down and had close conversation. Despite from all these, somehow the close feeling just existed naturally when you are around. My concern and attention just automatically turned to you whenever i see you. The feeling is just so unique and can't be described. We were obstacled by wrong timings, sometimes i wondered have i ever grabbed your attention before. Until tonight, you told me that you felt close with me too, i felt touched for a moment, though what you said might be a lie. I do not feel jealous when you're with your girl last time, nor i will try means to get close to you when you are alone, thus it's not love that exists between us. I would just drop hints of care and concern towards you when you are down. To me, you will always be the good guy who treats his girl well even others may disagree. I wished you all the best! =)

~remaining distant may not be a bad thing, a long lasting and memorable relationship may be sustained~

No comments: