Thursday, October 22, 2009

today is not a good day

22nd october 2009,3.30pm
all started with i forgot to bring my badminton shoes,car broke down twice,once managed to restart it again,i sprained my leg and got sun burned!the fortunate side is,my sis brought the shoes and passed to her other half,mr brian cheong whom i suppose to play badminton with and he came to rescue me before the heavy downpour,or else i'm probably caught in the rain.my car broke down at the corner of the road and thank god it was not blocking the traffic or else i need 2 divert the traffic,which is super embarassing,but i was terribly sun burned while waiting near my car.lucky brian is not back singapore for work yet or else i would probably be more miserable,daddy's in seremban.all that happened ended well now and i'm safe and sound at home still able to walk.sorry ash n suraj that i couldn't make it for badminton due to this unwanted incident.

No comments: