Friday, October 23, 2009

BIG HEART DAY!

24th October 2009,1.15am
Visited the Titian Kasih orphanage today situated in titiwangsa.kids are hard to handle,i'm really tired now,posting this post specially for u to see before i sleep.

we first went to ashy's house to pick her and the cupcakes up,how sweet of her to made the c's on the cupcakes..look horrible here

specially for caroline chin


my first self decorated cupcakes with icing,smiley face


at the orphanage: the teddy in red hoddie was donated by me,take good care of yourself teddy

lovely & colourful

she clinged to bestie most of the time

i had to say the boy in santa hat,who is only 13 years old danced impressively,he taught 3 gentlemen how 2 dance

a swimming pool at the other place which the girls stayed,jus now was where the guys stayed

drawn by representatives from HELP UNI COLLEGE..the leopard was the animal trademark for our department

few of the grown ups with las,the middle person/runner of students and lecturers

ashy teaching the little boy to paint,bright mother-to-be

he's cute..at least he did not cry and allows me to carry him everywhere..look horrible in this too
night:headed to neway for buffet dinner
they were champion singers of the night,presenting my daddy and my mummy

brian will be back singapore for work coming sunday

me and my godmum..this looks nice compared to the earlier 2

mr. brian ask me to be cool being hip hop style
i missed one photo,4 of us with 2 orphans,will post that next time in the following post,goodnight!

No comments: