Sunday, September 27, 2009

unbelievable?

27th September 2009,5.00pm
Been a good girl lately,no footsteps of mine in clubs or bars,rare night outings,not even working either.majority weekends were spent at home sleeping and skype. weekdays will be getting up early for classes,taking afternoon naps,doing homeworks and revision,hanging out with couples a.k.a. being the light bulb,badminton session sometimes and skype too.will try my best to score higher for subjects this semester due to my certainty of 'kiasuness',in order to level up my average.This is so i've been staying home more frequent lately.Unfortunately,from 100% the time i'm home,50% will be spent on sleeping,30% ended up doing other stuff and the remaining 20% only for reading,reading might be something else besides text book too..=p Hope my determination will be kept constant until this semester ends.Many friends were suprised to see me staying home surfing the net on a friday and saturday night,even my parents.simply unbelievable for them.lol..Looking forward to 8 weeks later..

No comments: