Monday, September 21, 2009

To the BFF in SG

21st September 2009, 8.30pm
I know you will read this sometime,so wishes once again from me.Credits to you for showing us the way to sky bar last time,though we just went there like for less than half an hour.Got to know to you in Form 1,but we only got close when we're in Form 2,and my only classmate who was same class with me all the way till Form 5.We had conflicts in Form 3,as in frequently..but as we knew each other better and being adaptable to each other's character,then we were fine.YAY!me,vanne and wei ee will definitely have more catching ups with you when you're back,and also not forgetting the chocolate fondue which i promised you.

this was taken when you had your 3 months break back here in sushi tei
sorry to include my deepest condolence to the family members of the deceased,teik eng.Though i don't know you well,but you were my senior when i was a librarian in highschool,may you rest in peace.~it's a gloomy day~

2 comments:

hsuzhen said...

Heey, what happened to teik eng?

awcarolinechin said...

erm,he died in his sleep last week,according to the post mortem,it is due to some swell in the aorta.