Wednesday, September 2, 2009

something out of frustration

2nd September 2009,8.45pm

so frustrated and pissed off with the internet connection at my home, no available ports at my housing area, dun know how long i still need to wait for the streamyx port,all screwed up by the asshole,his intention to make my life miserable,thinks that he can control the universe.but he is so damn wrong,karma does exist and what goes around comes around.besides,there are other alternative,other internet service provider that i could consider.not that we used the service and we made you pay,we did not,the billing correspondence is to me.am currently facing difficulties but i hoped that it can be overcomed fast as i have to download lectures notes online,submit my assigments to a software which require internet and now and then webcam with someone who is pretty important in my life.hopefully it'll be solved as soon as possible so that i can update my abandonned blog more often.looking forward to the countdown of 12 weeks to more memorable moment,holidays and tasty food.the existence of all these make me fat.lol..

No comments: