Friday, April 3, 2009

WIN WIN SAVED ME

3rd April 2009, 5.30pm
My doggie was the heroin this morning. I almost got robbed this morning. There were 2 men in a motorcycle coming from far and i noticed them. I was loading things into my car and they stopped beside my car. They tried to open my car door and grabbed things from inside. To natural reaction, i ran into my house and yelled for my dad, they were frightened and win win who went outisde the house in the beginning went near them and barked at them. They tried to kick her away and fleed.Lucky they were not armed with any weapons, or else win win and i will be injured. Nothing is lost, but i was frightened and suffering from mild phobia whenever i see motorcyclist on the road.. Hope they will not come back again. The times are getting bad, please beware of your surroundings.

this is my girl girl- win win, she is 3 years plus now..
she's a good guard dog
doggies are men's best friend, i totally agree with that. they never abandon their owner, unless their owner disown and abandon them first, unlike human beings, always being so cruel and mean, betraying, neglecting and ignoring.

3 comments:

victor sin said...

wow... thank God ur stil alive man.. Haha..

Jen said...

It is reslly unsafe out there in times like these..
Glad to hear you're unharmed. =) I love to hear when pets do come to the rescue of their owners. But, I beg to differ on your statement on people always being the negative. Maybe it's just a bad day for you. Cheer up and move onto the next.

=D

awcarolinechin said...

so cruel le u victor, if i'm not alive then i will not be blogging already, haha..