Sunday, April 12, 2009

driving me mad

12th April 2009, 10.40pm
FMC assignment will be due tomorrow. i've finished it last sunday but did the touching up with bibliography, content and cover page last night. Was lazing around and being restless until few hours ago i started my MA assignment, 3 more questions to go, done with my 500 words, still have some touching up to do but decided to drop a post in my blog. next will be group researching assignment and another individual researching assignment. assignments, assignments and assignments.life became so lifeless and boring. a phone call and message of sorry came by today. your sorry has no cure to the pain you caused in my heart. it will heal as time passed but not now.i'm still mad at you, more mad at myself at the same time. a lil thing to cheer me up.
my ns darling, hui shi bought and made me this belated birthday gift

though i received it late, but it's the thought that counts..thanks darling..muaks

No comments: