Sunday, April 19, 2009

18th & 19th April

19th April 2009, 8.30pm
When everyone is busy doing assignments, i had my weekends passed like that, felt a bit guilty..
Saturday afternoon:went for casting

me after self make up
at night:celebrated granny's 77th suprise birthday..granny was very happy that night..glad!
me and sis..nice shot

me and charlene

sweet and loving family portrait


the cucu cicit(grandchidren)

with godmum and godfather's family
sunday afternoon:being a model for pauline's cousin, she is learning make up and i had to be sort of her 'victim' to test her skills.the result turned out to be nice.
me before make up

after make up with touching up from the experts
and for fyi:it's a bridal make up.. with gown
i'm temporarily married..the bride beside me is pauline(she's my cousin's wife,married for the second time now..lol)

me and one of the expert make up artist

she's my make up artist

with another model

my hair is short and thats why it's messy

after i changed back to my own style


No comments: