Monday, December 29, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMSI

29th December 2008, 9.00pm
Once again a bithday wish for you..U sound so blur when i called today..Must be a hard night for you yesterday huh..hehe..let's recall back how i got to know u..it's actually quite random.We're in the same class,SN7Q.and one fine day,when we decided to have lunch together,took economy rice,and there's how we got to know each other. And coincidently, this dude is staying at the same condo i'll be staying that time.So everything is fated that we became close now.When i first shifted in in Melati Utama,he was so nice and borrowed me his spare mattress for me.And he was like being the host,take us for the first dinner there.As time passes,we became closer.We knew each other's habit so well.he is always late for class,and well known for 'fishing' in the class.I supposed he improved now.And he always come to my unit last time.I need to emphasize that not to visit me,but to stalk on someone else.Haha.Though we know not really long,but the friendship we developed can be considered quite strong le i suppose.what do you think?this guy always say i talk very loud wan..so maybe i lower down my volume a bit now because of him..and this time he came back,he ask me to walk more feminine like a girl..so i shall take your words..hehe..Special dedication to you WONG CHEN SHING:hope you will faster get wei ee a 'dai sou' la..the photos taken below are from the genting trip we went last year,it was amazing.there's 11 of us cramming ourselves in a deluxe room with jus only 1 king size bed.


for this shot,we were figuring out how to post..and finally we end up with our significant action..

used to be the a level gang:lynn,james,hock wei,me, wei ee

3 of us..

No comments: