Thursday, December 25, 2008

CRUEL EVES..

26th December 2008, 1.45pm

This year is approaching to an end.Definately not a good year for me, going through many hard times.Ihad most of the worst eve in this year. It first started with Merdeka eve, follow by my birthday eve, and Christmas eve. On Merdeka eve, my ex broke up with me,i managed to get up by myself after 2 months of dwelling. On birthday eve,i met with car accident,banged the most luxurious car Mercedez Benz,have to pay compensation which cost RM 1280. Now left with only 1 installment and my burden will be lessen. Unfortunately, bad luck is not over yet. On Christmas eve, once again i accepted terrible rejection, and i spent my Christmas staying at home flashing back on my sillyness. Once someone has the knowledge on palm reading and told me that i will encounter messy love life judging based on my palm. i did not really believe as i believe in myself for achieving the happiness i wanted. Today, someone told me the same fact for the second time and i finally realised that it might be true. But the person advised me not to be too pessimist over this matter as i am capable enough to depend on myself. i think what this person said was true. Though i am still finding my way out of misery, but i have in myself that i can overcome all these and hoping for something good in 2009. I am working part time in a consulting company now, most of my free time is occupied. I have an overall loving family i supposed, a job with its pay reaches my fulfillment and i should have no worries in my life now. But human beings are never satisfied. I still uncertain of what i want to attain in my life.

No comments: