Thursday, December 4, 2008

HUMILIATION

5th December 2008, 10.00am

I have lost confidence in love,thanks to 2 jerks. the first one is now in the past,though the wound is healed,but the scar is still visible there. the second one does not bother about my feelings. whenever he calls me,i will try my best to pick up his call, but when i call back,it's not the response i expected from him. i wanted to pour out all my humilation and torture from job to him, but before i could even speak about all these,all he said was ok lar, go to sleep early.it's terrible working yesterday, got humiliated so terribly not only her, by those visitors especially hotel guests. you people think that you are staying in a 5 star hotel and you are on top of the world, or thinks that jus because you employ me and you can show your temper at me in front of so many girls?i thought people staying in a high class hotel suppose to be more civilized and polite. i was doing my job according to the procedure..you thought you paid so much for the hotel accomodation and i'm suppose to cater you the hospitality as well. you are tourists and i respected you by explaining to you in a soft and polite manner, but how you responded was asking me to grow up.hello..it's the rule set by the star hill management, you think i'm so free to interfere with where you want to go? why lar..i just wanted someone to hear my dissatifaction and my complaints, but no one is willing to listen. u forgot wat you promised last week,i was mad not because u did not make it for the meet up,but u did not even bother to call me and let me know that you are busy. am i easier and nicer to be bullied?i jus wanted someone to comfort me when i am working so hard,taking all the negative treatment to me all by myself, just to settle my accident debts. i wished i have someone to cry to when i feel that the whole world is against me. when one is giving you rejection, you still have hope for the better second one, but when the second one giving you cold shoulders as well, you will be physically and mentally got broken down in to pieces,jus like me now.. if you guys wonder why i've been losing so much weight lately,either in a healthy or unhealthy way, that's the answer to it, due to 2 jerks who filled up my life with so much sorrow, tears, ignorance,cruelty, frustration which contributes to the body i've always dreamed. should i be happy about it?

2 comments:

siew teng said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
siew teng said...

hey my fren...cheer up...^_^

life is full wif challenges...
forget about all de sadness u face n think more about wat u have right now will make u feel bliss...

frens oways there when u need...
somehow i do think dat frenship can b more valuable than a relationship...
so live our single life happily n stay confident 2 urself...

P/s:u r so slim d....dun let it slimmer d when we meet up next time...take care...n all de best for ur coming exam...:-)