Thursday, May 12, 2011

MOTHERS' DAY

12 May 2011, 11.35pm
For me it's mothers instead of mother, i have another godmother who is also my mum's twin. She has just left us almost 3 weeks ago and went far far away to not suffer from unbearable pain any longer. With her courage to fight against the cancer, her caring and thoughtfulness to each and everyone of us in the family, she's the best godmum and will be dearly missed by us. Also not forgetting my dearest mum who brought me this world, she's also the greatest of all and grandmother who take great care of me since young. Gratitutes to these 3 greatest ladies in my life.

abalone at ah yat abalone as token of appreciation from dear sis and bro in law =) the abalone sauce was great enough to eat a bowl of white rice, this is how good it was


does this photo tells what's the next dish?


and yes it is nevertheless peiking duck slice wrapped with egg, this is SO GOOD!



~yummylicious, when should we eat there again? =p~

No comments: