Sunday, May 8, 2011

I'm Officially GRADUATED!

8th May 2011, 8.45pm
My 3years of Hons Degree education finally ended with this formal ceremony. I'm graduated with second upper class and so is my bestie. With the attendance of my fellow friends, my mum and my love partner, the ceremony was just simply perfect as they are the most important people in my life. Here are some photos captured:


10 April 2011 it's the day



and credits to them who were so supportive all these while =)


you guys are GREAT!


while they are waiting for us


the stage



future graduants


thanks for fetching my mummy and me all the way to shangrila


me and crystal, another classmate of mine



me and my all time bestie wearing the square hat


after the convo, headed to sec 17 for dinner cum gathering



pumpkin with pork


spinach


salted egg with shrimp mantis



herbal chicken

~it's been awhile, since i can sleep soundly and smile assertingly from the bottom of my heart~

No comments: