Monday, January 10, 2011

Living Happily Ever After

10th January 2011, 11.00pm
This is a way back dated post and final event of 2010, also the biggest of that year: The dearest sister whom i have been growing up with for the past 22 years walked down the aisle with my current brother-in-law. Glad that she found someone who cherish and love her so much. =)

first pic: the rewarding meal for myself after the wedding in sushi zanmai

my fellow BFFs who helped me a lot in making the wedding a success, theme of the night: red

in the executive suite given complimentary be federal hotel, spacious and comfy

the commandments promised by bryan to my parents

the bestman and hengdai's

zimui's, my daddy called us the charlie's angels, theme for the day: white

with the tools prepared for the guys to complete their tasks before entering to pick the bride

the family picture, sadly it's incomplete without my dearest godmum
my highschool mates, also the bunch of people i always mix with now the 2 new faces which probably not seen in my blog before: mo jern and suan loong
~welcoming 2011 with a heavy heart left in 2010~

1 comment:

emile said...

Heyy... hope that everything is well:D:D