Monday, January 24, 2011

covert affairs- ambient stunt


25th January 2011, 4.00pm

The final event job for me at the moment. I'm going to join the permanent work force next week.
Back to the event, it was held in Sunway Lagoon in conjunction with the Astro Life Carnival on 18h December 2010. I thought i blogged about it was i actually didn't, so it's a far back-dated post. Had great working mates despite the sweaty working condition, attire such as bag, sunglasses, trench coat, ear piece, red pointed heels were provided. =) Caught the feeling of being a spy and acting cool. Unfortunately I encountered a crazy lady who unpolitely snatched away my hat and grab my bag. No different from being a snatch thief, she was so rough and unfriendly. Was too exhausted at the end of the day and felL asleep during the midnight 'TRON' movie. Thanks for the comfortable shoulder for me to lean on in GSC.
this is how we look like with the super red lips


angeline, grace, me and zhi wei

with the lagoon mascot

No comments: