Wednesday, August 11, 2010

i can't sleep

12th August, 1.20am
Couldn't get myself to fall asleep at this odd hour though i got to work tomorrow, things keep revolving across my mind. good things of you, bad things of you, good and bad things of me as well. how you came along appraoching me in the beginning, those mesmerizing words which touched and melted my heart, convincing actions and promises, till how we now always have hurtful arguments, offending texts. What's the root of the problem in there? i really dunno. i just know it was better when it was distant last time rather than getting too close now, accusing each other for changing compared to before. i did compared you with the you in July 2009 but i chose to accept you for who you are, but are you doing the same to me as well? did you accept my change due to the tough time i'm going through now? how could things changed so fast in less than a year?
~like i promised, it'll be a proper one the next time~

No comments: