Friday, July 30, 2010

Sickening Saturday

31st July 2010,2.45pm
Today suppose to be the actual day i'm coming home from holidays, but i was back 2 weeks earlier. Days are never peaceful and happy from the bottom of my heart ever since i'm home. Things got worse when you drive in a reckless, ego and impatient country like Malaysia, drivers will give you a weird and uncomfortable stare when you are block their way, even though you indicated a signal and you are waiting to make a turn. This includes my dad giving the terrible stare to tohers. Given a choice, i may not want to stay here any longer with the current situation i'm going through. Nobody understands me, i've been seen as though i losing my temper and releasing anger for nothing.I hate arguments, I hate conflicts, I hate people jumping into conclusion and blame themselves for it when they do not even understand the situation. I want to be comforted, I don't feel good having arguments with 2 different person at the same time, and additional pressure entering in.

~I know my argument with somebody else is none of your business, but could you please understand that i'm going through one of the toughest time now~

No comments: