Saturday, June 12, 2010

my final summer break

12th June 2010,11.05pm
For the first time i'm not working during my summer break, the feeling is terrible whereby the rest of my friends are working but not me,felt useless. However, these are the events which compensated the bad feeling.

3rd June: a day visit to genting and the view from the cable car at night
11th June in templers park,it's been long since i entered forest for troop camp
me with yew phin, thanks for his help during the camp

flag break ceremony,that's the number of participants

credits to them for helping me to fetch the scouts here, they became my hang out kaki recently


12th june: trip to sungai besar with family
squid with zero cholestrol

steamed prawns

steamed fish with teo chew style,the sauce tasted great

another dish of shrimps,they were bought fresh
~am suffering from terrible muscle ache due to chopping and sawing of bamboo, will be overnight in templers tomorrow and back on monday~

No comments: