Thursday, April 15, 2010

peace in me

15th April 2010, 10.05pm
Just completed my International Finance Time Constraint Assessment today. Did not sleep well due to the extremely hot weather, had stomach ache before the test, was so worried that i can't focus for the exam. I had a bad experience before back in primary school when i had terrible stomach ache till i almost flung my objective paper as i can't concentrate, but lucky i managed to do well in the subjective paper, didn't want the same nightmare to happen again. i'm so scared but i can't turn my worries to anyone, people surrounding were also busy preparing for the exam. Fortunately, the test today ended well and i can answer most of the questions. After auditing class, i went for my first yoga class in my life, i feel so refreshed now after i sweat and relaxed.

here are some position i did just now,gonna have terrible body ache tomorrow

~had a peace of mind for a moment~ =)

No comments: