Thursday, November 5, 2009

one of the wonderful thursdays

5th November 2009, 9.40pm
fine day today, handed in my FA2 assignment, had a peaceful afternoon nap and it stopped raining in the evening, so it's not really a wet day for pasar malam tonight, but my plan changed to giant for groceries shopping instead.i get to stock up food at home, a form of satisfaction which made me happy. been slacking for exercise for the past three weeks, need 2 get myself work out.here are some photos taken last month.

the pic which i missed out in the previous post: with the orphans

my DIY birthday card: so lovely



from masvynn and yee teng

a clutch, slippers, parker pens, gold pendant, scarf, etc to be posted later

chicken skin stuffed with prawns

ginger, spring onion fried with fish slices
they are from taman AST in seremban, was back there for all souls' day last saturday. the fish head mee hun is superb, too hungry and we finished before i remembered to take a picture.
~14weeks down,2 weeks more to go~=)

1 comment:

victor sin said...

dropping my 2 wish u: happy belated 21st.. haha.. God bless and all the best!