Monday, November 23, 2009

ME FIRST TIME BEING A BRIDESMAID

23rd November 2009, 9.45pm
The last weekend i was in seremban, to accomplish my mission of being a bridesmaid for the first time.I stepped into seremban on the friday morning for the church rehearsal.

side view of the church while waiting for the bride and groom to-be

this is something different from what i've always seen..more real

checked into the hotel,had 2 hours of sleep and watched tv all alone until my sis came
headed for dinner, first dish: sotong mee hun

famous marmite crab,licking good
Day 2: only had 2 hours of sleep the night before and headed for the wedding early in the morning, not many photos taken as i was busy and exhausted.
mr. bryan wearing my hairband, there are photos of 2 more men wearing it

while waiting to walked into the church

presenting to you the bride a.k.a. my cousin sis

front view of the church and back view of the wedding car

the 2 sweet flower girls

her name was yan yan..

i dun have a corsage but this on my wrist, nice & lovely



~hopes to post more nice photos, i'm in the mode of accumulation of lack of sleeps~

No comments: