Friday, July 10, 2009

THE TAKEN

11th July 2009, 8.30am
Gosh! why am i up so early in the morning when today is my only rest day? will be in sepang at this time tomorrow working, and continue my internship from mondays till fridays..new cases inserted into my schedule again, please do not add in anymore, i have 4 untouched cases, 3 WIP cases, and all follow ups of my previous cases, total i have 11 more to clear before i leave the company within my 13 more working days in Lee & Associates...what does the taken means: when you are physically and emotionally manipulated or controlled by someone? making someone to have mental and emotional breakdown, just like in the movie named : THE TAKEN ? watching this movie with the other half considered the taken of intimation at that moment as well? nice movie though... lately, things keep appearing and coming across my mind suddenly,i don't know why is it so,too much stress?got to dump some things into the recycle bin.

~17 non-free days to go before i could shout out: FREEDOM!~

No comments: