Friday, January 16, 2009

NORTH TO SOUTH

17th January 2009, 11.30pm

I was in heading to the north of Penincular Malaysia last week,and this week i headed to the south as well.I went to Johor Bahru on the 15th January.I went there as a crew for a company annual dinner there.we stayed in Mutiara Hotel for a night..it was pretty rush during that trip.good and bad things happened..but i could say that the good things happened managed to overcome the bad ones and i jus couldn't be bothered about the bad things.

the day when we left for johor,we were outside the hotel waiting ofr mr. boss..sunglasses is a good way to hide your swollen eyes due to lack of sleep..

me and may campwhoring at the ladies..


the 4 pretty brand ambassadors

us again..my eyes simply look bigger in most of the photos..guess it's the effect of make up

me and the god of prosperity..more money to come this year..hehe

me and florence(mrs. boss) at deluxe which is a happening night club in jb..mrs. boss is an indonesian chinese,she's much fairer than me..

me, 'teng teng' and may

me,steven tai,may

me and the emcee of the night,my eyes look super big here..
the moment i stepped down on my home,in less than 2 hours, i'm out again for a classmate gathering..hehe..i was really tired by that time,did not sleep throughout the journey back from jb to kl..we went to a place in damansara perdana..the food is pretty reasonable there,both the taste and the price..
me and my little bro, masvynn..we ordered the same food.carbonara..it is served in a heart-shaped plate..

masvynn and amery with her black pepper chicken chop

After dinner, we suddenly got the urge to go somewhere to chill and we ended up in look out point..so random..took us bout 45 minuts to get there..it's a romantic place for couples.but who cares..we hanged out there until 12am in the morning.
me and bestie

the gay buddiez:masvynn and kok keong

an overview of kl

me and kk
So many things happened in jus an instant..i still hesitating how to react in all of them..were they jus a long dream?and everything will be over when i'm awakened..i'm still yet to discover and reveal the truth of each and every one..And lastly,jus a special birthday dedication to one of my blog reader: micheal tan kim seng..Happy 23rd Birthday! best wishes to you..hehe..

1 comment:

Michael said...

haha...thanks forthe birthday woshes...nv thought will see it here...

Happy Chinese New Year..Gong Xo Fa Cai