Tuesday, May 4, 2010

this is me

5th May 2010, 11.35am
I'm always being neglected. I will be listened only when i voiced out, or else nobody will noticed my absence even though i disappeared. Only someone whom has an important position in the heart will catch the attention. You will be willing to lose your principles and dignity for it. But i forgo unhappy moments easily, in other words i'm fast in forgiving, i can gain back my happy mood in just a day. Easy come easy go, of course it takes to come easily in order to leave easily. Even though i may not be listened half the time i'm talking, doesn't matter, i will choose to remain silent and excel in the things i do. Exams in less than 3 weeks, time to welcome the dark circles and painful breakouts.

~please do not attempt to find out what i wrote here, it's just an expression of deep feelings~

No comments: